Friday, October 22, 2010

friday wrap up

This week was wonderful! It rained almost everyday, which does not happen very often in San Diego. I slept with my windows open, cuddled up in lots of blankets and drank a lot of hot tea. Today the sun is peaking through the clouds and I hear that temperatures are supposed to go up again next week, boooo! I'm so ready for fall!

Besides enjoying the rain, this week I...

*am 26 weeks pregnant

*mixed these together to make a deliciously yummy drink:

*was inspired once again to make a headboard for our bead

*decided I need to make one of these for myself so I don't make a mess while I'm crafting

*took a breastfeeding class and started reading this book

*found this study to be very interesting, claiming that "sex hormones in the contraceptive Pill bring out the green-eyed monster" in women

*got really excited about Fall Fashion Week.. you should totally join in!!

*decided that any politican who starts a sentence with "as a karate expert" is awesome.. I'm totally joining the "Rent is Too Damn High" party!

*fell in love with these clipboards

*wished I had someone to make cute Halloween cupcakes for

I have several craft projects and lots of reading planned for this weekend. I hope that it's productive, but you never know with me ;)

Have a wonderful weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. And don't forget your mamma is going next week!!! Parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love reading your blog :) I would totally do fashion week with you but I wear jeans every day, it would be totally boring! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard something about the "Rent is too damn high" party on NPR this afternoon and I loved it! The radio personnel said every political party should be named something you can shout. I thoroughly agree. :D

    ReplyDelete