Friday, December 17, 2010

friday wrap up- Christmas Craft Edition

For this week's wrap up, I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite craft blogs and projects. A lot of them are featuring great Christmas crafts and gift wrapping ideas. I love it!! I hope you do too:

*this blog caught my attention just because of the name.. so clever! some of my favorite projects from her site are this onesie and this camera strap

*beautiful gift wrapping ideas

*this lady's house looks like a Pottery Barn catalogue

*cute ideas for a craft party or just for some Christmas crafts to do!

*2 super adorable DIY gift ideas

*tutorials for every wreath you could ever dream of

*the cutest felt flower tutorial. you could use it as part of your gift wrap, wear it in your hair, make it into a pin or add it to a wreath!

*interesting ways to re purpose a burlap sack and an old sweater

I hope these put you in the mood to do some crafting this last week before Christmas.. if not to make gifts, maybe just to wrap them?? I think homemade wrapping is so thoughtful (and fun!)

Here are some pictures from this week as well. We went to the Parade of Lights over at the harbor (yes, that's what we do in Southern California.. we decorate boats with Christmas lights and oooh and aaaah at them). Enjoy:




I hope you had a great week. I can't believe Christmas is only a week away! Are you ready?? I almost am.. just some wrapping to do and I'm all set.

Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I love and want to make all of these crafts! LOL! We should make one or two this week when you're in town. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been so absent from the blog world, I miss all my friends! First, you look beautiful.
    Second, we have a boat parade in Chattanooga too!! Ours was super COOOOOLD this year.
    Third, I really can't believe Christmas is next weekend. I'm almost ready, and super excited and a bit blinded by how quickly December has flown by!

    ReplyDelete