Sunday, January 9, 2011

baby isaac grows

I was originally going to wait and post this once the little baby is actually here in our arms, but I just couldn't wait. So instead, I'll update it with that picture when he is here. For now, here is the growing process of our baby boy in my tummy over the course of the last 9 months.

Watch Isaac grow:





















It's so funny how at each step you're always thinking, "jeez I'm so big!" until you look back at how not big you actually were compared to how big you are now. Oh, perspective.

7 comments:

  1. Your belly is gorgeous!

    can't wait til that little man is here! he's going to be soooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaac will so enjoy these photos when he' old enough to understand. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes he seems really low, and sometimes really high. It was fun to watch your belly change and grow. Now you just need to make flip-cards with the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love baby Isaac already! Im so happy for you, its crazy how big the two of you have gotten! miss you and cant wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun post!
    Our bodies are such awe inspiring creations. The whole pregnancy process NEVER ceases to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!!! I loved seeing you grow each month, thanks for such a beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME, I made a tiny little scrapbook of all my belly pics and ultrasound photos for Jonathan's baby box. Your belly is so pretty, I have 1000 stretch marks!

    ReplyDelete